At CHI St. Joseph Health Burleson Hospital, we strive to create a truly healing environment. With physicians in many disciplines, including podiatry, nephrology, gynecology, and cardiology. You’ll receive advanced care from people you can count on.
CHI St. Joseph Health Burleson Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital in Caldwell, Texas offering a Level IV Trauma Center, in-patient and out-patient services, including physical therapy, emergency care, respiratory therapy, injury treatment, a Level III Stroke Care Facility, a skilled nursing care facility and more.
CHI St. Joseph Health Burleson Hospital
1101 Woodson Drive
Caldwell, TX 77836
CHI St. Joseph Health Therapy – Burleson
103 Woodson Drive
Caldwell, TX 77836
Comprehensive services that are all about you.
We provide loving, compassionate care in a peaceful setting that includes everything needed for comprehensive healthcare. We make you feel at home so you can be as comfortable as possible while you heal. It’s all about getting you better as quickly as possible.
CHI St. Joseph Health Burleson Hospital is certified as a Level III Stroke Care Facility and is accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Emergency Care – With some of the best, most advanced treatments available, our team is ready for all levels of emergency.
- Inpatient and Outpatient Care – Our licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapists are among the most highly trained in the area and provide a hands-on, individualized approach to getting you back to normal after surgery, injury, or illness.
- Laboratory Services – CHI St. Joseph Health Laboratory Services is a full-service state-of-the-art laboratory offering comprehensive lab testing and produces fast, accurate lab test results for our patients.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists are passionate about helping restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities.
- Occupational Therapy – We help people of all ages do the things they need to do for everyday activities, improving the skills needed for daily life.
- Speech Therapy – CHI St. Joseph Health speech therapists evaluate, diagnose, treat and help to prevent disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing and fluency.
- Pulmonary Therapy – Our pulmonary rehabilitation program is designed to help manage the symptoms associated with lung problems and improve your quality of life through exercise and education.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation – Cardiac rehab is designed to help you recover from a heart attack, other forms of heart disease, or surgery to treat heart disease.
- Center for Senior Renewal – The Senior Renewal program at CHI St. Joseph Health offers help in improving your physical and emotional health.
- Skilled Nursing Facility – Skilled nursing care offers continued treatment to those patients who may need additional rehabilitation following a hospital stay.
- Stroke Care – Our commitment to offer the best diagnoses and treatments has led us to develop a state-of-the-art Support Stroke Center offering the latest in stroke care.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Radiology
- Ultrasound Sonography
- Diagnostic Radiology – X-Ray
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
- Echocardiography (Echo)
CHI St. Joseph Health Burleson Hospital is more than a hospital. It’s a place of comfort, service, solutions and healing. And we’re here for you when you need us.
Your family’s health is too important to trust to anyone else. More than a hospital. CHI St. Joseph Health Burleson Hospital is here for you.