At CHI St. Joseph Health Grimes Hospital, we strive to create a truly healing environment. From emergency care to in-patient care; Skilled nursing to physical therapy, we’re a full-service hospital you can trust. With physicians in many disciplines, including orthopedics, ENT, cancer and cardiology, you’ll receive advanced care from people you can count on.
CHI St. Joseph Health Grimes Hospital is a 25- bed critical access hospital in Navasota, Texas offering a Level IV Trauma Center, in-patient and out-patient services, physical therapy, emergency care, occupational therapy, skilled nursing care, injury treatment and more.
We know you’d rather be at home than in the hospital, but when you need the kind of care only a hospital setting can provide, CHI St. Joseph Health Grimes Hospital makes you feel at home so you can be as comfortable as possible while you get better.
Comprehensive care in a truly healing environment.
We provide loving, compassionate care in an atmosphere that is focused on getting you better as quickly as possible, and includes everything needed for comprehensive care.
CHI St. Joseph Health Grimes Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission. The facility is also designated as a Level III Support Stroke Facility by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Our services include:
- Emergency Care – With some of the best, most advanced treatments available, our team is ready for all levels of emergency.
- Fitness and Wellness – Weaving a holistic functional approach together with advanced diagnostics, evaluation tools, and wellness program expertise, we help our patients regain and maintain their most optimal level of health.
- Inpatient Care – Our licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapists are among the most highly trained in the area and provide a hands-on, individualized approach to getting you back to normal after surgery, injury, or illness.
- Skilled Nursing Care – Skilled nursing care offers continued treatment to those patients who may need additional rehabilitation following a hospital stay.
- Laboratory Services – CHI St. Joseph Health Laboratory Services is a full-service state-of-the-art laboratory offering comprehensive lab testing and produces fast, accurate lab test results for our patients.
- Occupational Therapy – We help people of all ages do the things they need to do for everyday activities, improving the skills needed for daily life.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists are passionate about helping restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities.
- Speech Therapy – CHI St. Joseph Health speech therapists evaluate, diagnose, treat and help to prevent disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing and fluency.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation – Our pulmonary rehabilitation program is designed to help manage the symptoms associated with lung problems and improve your quality of life through exercise and education.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation – Cardiac rehab is designed to help you recover from a heart attack, other forms of heart disease, or surgery to treat heart disease.
- Ultrasound Sonography
- Diagnostic Radiology – X-Ray
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
- Echocardiography (Echo)
CHI St. Joseph Health Grimes Hospital is a place of comfort, service, solutions and healing. And we’re here for you when you need us.