Dizzy and Balance Therapy - CHI St. Joseph Health - College Station, TX
The CHI St. Joseph Health Dizzy and Balance Therapy is an innovative evidence-based program designed to address balance, dizziness, gait (walking pattern), and fall prevention to improve walking and daily function.
Our program specializes in providing vestibular therapy while also using traditional therapy techniques. We are committed to providing each patient with the education, treatment and skills to help improve balance and decrease dizziness. Having problems with dizziness and balance can limit driving, working, sports, walking, or your ability and desire to even get out of bed. Many people suffer from dizziness at some time in their lives. If you are experiencing any of these problems, we are here to help.
Vestibular Therapist have special training and certification to treat:
- Dizziness or vertigo (spinning sensation)
- Imbalance or disequilibrium headaches
- Decreased strength and endurance
- Neck pain
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Ototoxicity, Labyrinthitis
- Meniere’s Syndrome
- BPPV, Otolith Dysfunction
- Bilateral & Unilateral Vestibular Dysfunctions
- Neurological Disorders (stroke, brain injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s)
- Physical Deconditioning