The St. Joseph Health MatureWell Lifestyle Center is a new concept providing health and wellness services to mature adults. The two-story, 23,000 square-foot center is dedicated to meeting their unique health care needs through education, specialized care, and more.
Our team understands that as we age, our goals, lifestyle, and needs change. These shifts can be due to a life-changing event that causes us to think differently about our health, a new ache in our bones, difficulty managing diabetes or COPD, or a desire to revamp our fitness routine. No matter the cause, our team at MatureWell Lifestyle Center is here to help.
MatureWell services for seniors in the Brazos Valley
- Less than two miles from Texas A&M University, the MatureWell Lifestyle Center is a member of the ATLAS community, located in the heart of the Texas A&M Biocorridor. Featuring biking and walking trails, sparkling lakes, shopping promenades, and new restaurants, our surroundings complement our vision to improve the quality of life for our neighbors throughout Bryan-College Station.
- Directions to MatureWell Lifestyle Center
From College Station:
- Take FM-2818 W (N Harvey Mitchell Pkwy) north towards Bryan.
- Turn left at F&B Road (stoplight).
- At the second stop sign, turn right onto S Traditions Drive.
- Turn right onto Lake Atlas Drive (second drive on the right), then turn left onto N Shore Drive (just past the Stella Hotel).
- Take Villa Maria Road west towards FM-2818 W (N Harvey Mitchell Pkwy).
- Turn left onto FM-2818 W (N Harvey Mitchell Pkwy).
- Turn right onto F&B Road (stoplight).
- At the second stop sign, turn right onto S Traditions Drive. Turn right onto Lake Atlas Drive (second drive on the right), then turn left onto N Shore Drive (just past the Stella Hotel).
Services and specialties