The CHI St. Joseph Health team includes specialists in every discipline, including urologists with the expertise and experience to make accurate diagnoses and develop the most effective treatment plans possible.
CHI St. Joseph Health Urologists and Urology Specialists provide expert care and the most advanced treatments available. They never stop learning, and they never stop improving what they do.
Board Certified Urologists at St. Joseph are highly skilled surgeons specializing in:
- Diseases of the male urinary tract
- Diseases of the female urinary tract
- Male reproductive organs
- Urologic Oncology (cancer)
- Male Infertility
- Calculi (urinary tract stones)
- Female Urology (urinary incontinence and pelvic outlet relaxation disorders)
Personalized care with you in control.
St. Joseph urologists and urology specialists support staff will treat you with respect and always with the recognition that you are in charge of your health.
With expertise in minimally-invasive (laparoscopic) procedures and other surgical techniques, our team of urology specialists includes:
- Kathy Ravanbakhsh, D.O., F.A.C.O.S. – Dr. Ravanbakhsh is Board Certified in Urologic Surgery and a Fellow by the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons. Dr. Ravanbakhsh is the Chief of Urology and an Assistant Professor of Surgery at Texas A&M College of Medicine.
- Robin Bhavsar, M.D. - Dr. Bhavsar attended Virginia Commonwealth University’s School of Medicine, after graduating from VCU with a bachelor’s degree in psychology. He was Valedictorian of his medical school class, a feat he achieved once before when graduating from Cypress Creek High School. His urology fellowship was completed at Medical University of South Carolina.
- Evan Lacefield, M.D. - Evan Lacefield, MD is a native of San Antonio and received his degree from Texas A&M University, class of '07 in molecular and cell biology. He received his graduate degree from Texas Tech University Health Science Center and did his residency at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
You can trust CHI St. Joseph Health urologists to provide the most expert advanced care for you and for your loved ones.