The St. Joseph Health Cancer Center offers a comprehensive program that is committed to a multidisciplinary team approach to cancer treatment. Cancer specialists in every discipline, including social work, nursing, physical therapy, and exercise therapy are available to you as one of our patients.
At St. Joseph Health, you’ll have access to the support and services you need, plus an entire team of compassionate cancer specialists alongside you every step of the way.
Services before, during, and after cancer treatment.
- NCCN screening, an evidence-based tool to access for any barriers to cancer treatment
- Advanced Palliative Care and Pain Management Services
- Hospice Care
- Valet service
- Support groups
- PET therapy is available in both the Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology settings (both out-patient and in-patient)
- The St. Joseph Health Wellness Program offers treatment options to cancer patients. Cancer doctors can make direct referrals for the following services to best meet each patient’s individual needs:
- Physical therapy
- Lymphedema therapy and management
- Gym and water exercise
- Nutrition services