Rehabilitation Hospital in Partnership with Encompass Health
St. Joseph Health offers a wide range of rehabilitation services across the Brazos Valley, from Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy, to Speech Therapy, we have the experts and equipment to help you get back to life.
Our staff includes physicians, nurses, therapists, social workers, case managers and dieticians, who work together to provide high-quality, comprehensive rehabilitation services.
You’ll be happy to know that our licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapists are among the most highly trained in the area. We have an excellent reputation for providing a hands-on, individualized approach that helps each patient get back to normal after surgery, injury, or illness.
Our therapists serve in St. Joseph Health hospitals, rehabilitation centers, long term care facilities, and outpatient clinics throughout the Brazos Valley.
- Occupational Therapy – We help people of all ages do the things they need to do for everyday activities, improving the skills needed for daily life.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists are passionate about helping restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities.
- Speech Therapy – St. Joseph Health speech therapists evaluate, diagnose, treat and help to prevent disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing and fluency.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation – Cardiac rehab is designed to help you recover from a heart attack, other forms of heart disease, or surgery to treat heart disease.
- Aquatic Therapy – St. Joseph Health Rehabilitation Center’s aquatic therapy program offers physical and occupational therapy, plus a wellness program that includes fitness classes to help increase strength, mobility, balance and aerobic conditioning.
- Pulmonary Therapy – Our pulmonary rehabilitation program is designed to help manage the symptoms associated with lung problems and improve your quality of life through exercise and education.
- Pediatric Therapy – Our physical therapy program helps children with movement disorders move more independently in their environment.
- Outpatient Therapy Programs – We’re driven and determined to help you restore movement and function by creating therapy plans that consider your unique needs, abilities and objectives.
- In-patient Rehabilitation Services – In partnership with Encompass Health, our licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapists are among the most highly trained in the area and provide a hands-on, individualized approach to getting you back to normal after surgery, injury, or illness.