Madison Healthcare Council
CHI St. Joseph Health Madison Hospital is so much more than a hospital. It’s an atmosphere of comfort, service, solutions and healing. CHI St. Joseph Health’s Madison Hospital Healthcare Council exists as a self-imposed system for holding ourselves accountable to our patients, staff and community while continually improving the way we serve.
The Madison Hospital Healthcare Council is dedicated to the following principles:
- Holding ourselves accountable to our patients, staff and community in regards to operating morally, ethically, and in a spirit of respect and service
- Holding true to our unwavering commitment to improving healthcare for all patients and family members
- Truly listening to our patients, families, staff and community members, allowing their input to give us direction
- Respecting the group process of the council as the powerful tool that it is
- Respecting views that are not in line with our own or with industry norms
- Empowering council members to openly share their ideas and views
The Madison Hospital Healthcare Council exists so that we can best serve the health needs of the residents of Madison County. CHI St. Joseph Health regularly gets feedback and suggestions on healthcare services from the Council. This feedback is carefully considered and often implemented.
Local members of the council include:
- Dave Ward
- W.C. "Bunkin" Bennett
- Debra Drake
- Kay Hensarling
- Duane Standley
- James E. "Jeb" Blair, III
CHI St. Joseph Health—holding ourselves accountable and improving every single day.