You can make a difference every day.
At St. Joseph Health, volunteers are an integral part of our healthcare ministry. Our volunteer program provides exciting and rewarding opportunities for caring people to provide help and comfort to patients, families and team members at St. Joseph Health.
We have a wide range of programs and assignments to offer. Volunteers are needed in many departments, including Day Surgery, Emergency, Critical Care, nursing floors, Cancer Center, Skilled Nursing & Rehab, and our information desks.
Find out about current opportunities we are recruiting for on the Volunteer Opportunities.
A volunteer program for you.
No matter what your skills, abilities and gifts are, we’ve got a volunteer program for you. Here’s a sampling of our special volunteer programs:
- Teen Volunteer Program
- Caring Canines (pet therapy)
- Nightingale RN (Registered Nurses)
- Spiritual Care Volunteers
- Senior Enrichment Program (long-term care facilities in Bryan and Caldwell)
- Rural Volunteer Opportunities (facilities in Caldwell, Madisonville, Navasota)
- Musical Volunteers
- Art Volunteers