Now offering care through online televisits. Learn More
CHI St. Joseph Health continues to develop our network of highly skilled physicians in every major discipline—Cardiology, ENT, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Pediatrics, etc.—and at the center, we’ve built an impressive alliance of primary care doctors who’ll do everything in their power to help you stay as healthy as possible.
As part of the CHI St. Joseph and Texas A&M Health Network, your primary care physician has the advanced resources you need to stay healthy. Make an appointment and talk to your doctor about additional steps you can take to keep your family healthy.
Clinics offering extended hours:
- South College Station Primary Care has extended hours on Monday and Wednesday until 6pm.
- University Drive Primary Care offers extended hours until 6pm on Mondays.
- College Station Primary Care (Holleman) has extended morning hours on Wednesdays with appointments at 7am.
- West Villa Maria Primary Care is offering extended hours until 6pm this week and next week.
- Barron Road Primary Care offers extended hours Mondays til 6pm and early morning hours on Tuesday & Thursdays with appointments starting at 7:15 am both days.
- Navasota Internal Medicine and Primary Care Clinic has extended hours Monday–Thursday until 6 pm.
Caring for you like family.
CHI St. Joseph and Texas A&M Health Network primary care physicians are committed to helping you maintain good health through education, personal communication, and the latest developments in healthcare.
All our physicians are board certified, have convenient office hours, offer same- or next-day appointments, and work closely with our Express Care providers for the times when you just can't make it to their office. Additionally, lab and imaging services are on-site or nearby each location. Everything we do is about caring for you like family.
Complete family medicine services:
- Wellness exams for adults & children
- Sports school physicals
- Cholesterol screenings
- Blood pressure screenings
- Travel vaccines (not available at all locations)
- Nutrition counseling
- Bone density screenings
- Ear/throat/respiratory infections
- Well-child exams
- Medication counseling
- Skin conditions
- Sports injuries
- Stress and depression
- Allergic conditions
- Gastrointestinal concerns
- Hypertension/High Blood Pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Thyroid conditions
- Infectious disease