As the Brazos Valley's leader in cancer care, CHI St. Joseph Health Cancer Center in Bryan, Texas offers complete services to identify and treat breast, prostate, lung, colon, and many other cancers. Our cancer center includes the most advanced diagnostics and clinical treatments available, all performed by board-certified cancer doctors – oncologists, radiologists and surgeons.
Accredited by the American College of Surgeons, the CHI St. Joseph Health Cancer Center was designed to treat cancer while allowing our patients to live as normally as possible during their treatment.
Our cancer physicians have trained at some of the nation's most renowned medical centers, and we have the only fellowship-trained radiation oncologist in the Brazos Valley. Our oncology nurses, other cancer specialists and support team are dedicated to helping you and your loved ones work through treatment and recovery in the best way possible and with a multidisciplinary treatment plan designed just for you.
Advanced Diagnostics for Early Detection
CHI St. Joseph Health Cancer Center is equipped with the latest diagnostic tools to help detect tumors in their earliest stages. Our processes include a promise to turn around breast biopsy results to patients within 24-48 hours.
Pioneering clinical research trials and protocols.
CHI St. Joseph Health Cancer Center participates in research studies and clinical trials, and has a continuous flow of studies and trials available to our patients. In fact, we’re always actively seeking patients to take part in trials, administer a treatment or drug being studied, and provide a comprehensive follow up after the trial has concluded.
- Advanced Cancer Treatment - We never stop striving to improve diagnosis and treatment options. Our innovation, determination, and the skill of our team drive better outcomes for our patients, and our surgeons use state-of-the-art techniques for more precise, less invasive procedures and precise imaging and treatment capabilities
- NAPBC Accredited Breast Cancer Center – St. Joseph Cancer Center is accredited by the American College of Surgeons’ National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) for our focus on patient needs and providing outstanding care that exceeds national standards.
- New Patient Orientation - Designed to help new patients and their loved ones learn about the process and their treatment options.
- Cancer Chemotherapy Program - Offering both out-patient and in-patient chemotherapy, with the only Oncology Unit in the region in a hospital setting.
- Cancer Radiation Therapy Program - On-site, state-of-the-art equipment comparable to major metropolitan cancer hospitals, and Radiation Therapists credentialed by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) deliver radiation treatment with exceptional precision
- Diagnostic Imaging - American College of Radiology (ACR) Accredited staff providing state-of-the-art, full-field digital mammography and stereotactic biopsies
- Board Certified Pathologists - Physicians who are trained in processing tissue and fluid samples for highly accurate diagnoses
- Palliative Care - A coordinated program to provide support and pain management throughout the treatment process, as well as end-of-life support
- Nutritionist - A Registered Dietitian who supports the maintenance of good nutrition and health during the treatment process
- Nurse Navigator - A patient advocate who facilitates and improves access to treatment and education
- Complete Support Services - Social Services, Support Groups, Caregiver Workshops, Survivor Training and Rehab, plus community outreach
- American Cancer Society - CHI St. Joseph Health Cancer Center has a strong, long-standing partnership with the American Cancer Society