St. Joseph Health’s cardiologists, researchers, and auxiliary staff are passionate about continuously improving the diagnosis and treatment of all types of heart disease.
We are recognized for making ground-breaking progress in treating many heart conditions and providing exceptional care, but all this recognition would be meaningless without the results we achieve for our patients. That is where our passion lies.
Our goal is always to provide the least invasive option to treat heart conditions. This approach delivers excellent results for each patient with the shortest possible recovery time.
Conditions we treat:
As a leading heart care center, our nationally recognized cardiologists and heart surgeons have access to the most advanced resources available to diagnose and treat heart conditions, including:
Our imaging services:
Request More Info from Our Nurse Navigator
Only the best care for you
- Recognized experts in cardiology and cardiovascular surgery
- A leader in the diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmias
- Recognized heart attack care that consistently exceeds national standards for time-to-treatment
- The region's first Accredited Chest Pain Center with the highest level of accreditation in the region
- A full range of treatment options for atrial fibrillation, including the WATCHMAN procedure, catheter ablation, and mini-maze
- Equipped to offer specialized treatment to patients with heart failure to help them manage chronic heart disease and improve their quality of life
- A team of cardiologists and surgeons who have been pioneering cardiac care for decades and performing more robotic and minimally invasive heart procedures than any hospital in the region