St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital is so much more than a hospital. It’s an atmosphere of comfort, service, solutions and healing. St. Joseph Health’s Regional Hospital Healthcare Council exists as a self-imposed system for holding ourselves accountable to our patients, staff and community while continually improving the way we serve.
The Regional Hospital Healthcare Council is dedicated to the following principles:
- Holding ourselves accountable to our patients, staff and community in regards to operating morally, ethically, and in a spirit of respect and service
- Holding true to our unwavering commitment to improving healthcare for all patients and family members
- Truly listening to our patients, families, staff and community members, allowing their input to give us direction
- Respecting the group process of the council as the powerful tool that it is
- Respecting views that are not in line with our own or with industry norms
- Empowering council members to openly share their ideas and views