Respiratory Clinic - CHI St. Joseph Health - College Station, TX
If You’re Seeking Care for a Respiratory Illness
Patients are strongly advised to contact their primary care physician’s office first when experiencing symptoms. In Suite 300A within the College Station Express Care facility, a respiratory illness clinic will be set up for the treatment and care of patients who are experiencing respiratory-related symptoms. You can contact the Respiratory Clinic by calling 979-731-5200.
We will continue to care for patients in all of our primary care clinics, and patients are encouraged to call their primary care physician’s office first with any symptoms they may have.
CHI St. Joseph Health Express Care South College Station is a Provider-Based Clinic.
- No appointments necessary
- Lab and X-ray on site
- Staffed by CHI St. Joseph Health Medical Group
- Most insurances accepted
COVID-19 Testing Capabilities:
CHI St. Joseph Health offers convenient and quick access to COVID-19 testing with or without a doctor’s referral. Our clinicians use the PCR test for highly accurate results. This method can detect as little as 10 viral particles per sample, a method more accurate than any other testing facility in the Brazos Valley:
- Your test results are available within 24-48 hours of your test being run in most cases.
- With a physician-referred test, your insurance should cover the cost.
- As we move into the fall and enter flu season, this equipment will also allow us to test for flu and COVID-19 at one time.
- To make an appointment for a test, call 979-731-5200