Protecting patients’ health has always been our highest priority. That’s why we’re dedicated to making sure you don’t need to put your healthcare on hold.
Our facilities — emergency centers, hospitals, and clinics — are open to serve the entire community. Understandably, you may have concerns about visiting a hospital if you don’t have COVID-19 symptoms. You can trust that we are taking significant steps to ensure you are safe in our facilities.
In addition to our thorough cleaning procedures, we are:
- Screening employees and physicians upon arrival for symptoms.
- Requiring every staff member, patient, and visitor to wear a mask (provided by our hospital).
- Arranging for common areas to accommodate social distancing.
- Limiting visitors during the initial phase of resuming care for all.
- Requiring COVID-19 testing for patients prior to certain procedures to provide appropriate care and to reduce the risk of infection for caregivers.
- Prioritizing procedures to reduce the number of patients in the hospital at any given time, establishing social distancing guidelines for visitors.
- Carefully monitoring the number of COVID-19 cases — should the numbers increase, we will take appropriate measures.
Staying on top of your health has never been more important. So whether it’s an ongoing health concern, a routine checkup, or a scheduled procedure, we encourage you to not hold off.
We are prepared to safely resume scheduled procedures. Our thoughtful, thorough approach determines which procedures can safely be performed, where they can safely be performed, and when they can safely be performed. No matter what comes our way, you can count on the team at St. Luke’s Health. We are here, always.