The Occupational Medicine team at CHI St. Joseph Health knows that your employees are your number one asset, and we understand just how important a healthy workforce is to your business.
That’s why our Occupational Medicine Program provides routine, urgent and emergency medical care to companies throughout the Brazos Valley, including Bryan, College Station, Madisonville, Caldwell, Navasota, Brenham and Hearne.
Our comprehensive Occupational Medicine Program includes:
- Preventative, Pre-Placement and Regulatory Examinations and Screenings
- Non-DOT and DOT Drug Screens and Breath Alcohol Testing
- On-The-Job Injury Care, Treatment and Case Management
Work-related healthcare is what we do. And we do it well.
We offer a comprehensive program to take care of employers' occupational medicine needs, from on the job accidents to illnesses and injuries. At CHI St. Joseph Health our goal is to help employees recover and return to work as quickly as possible.
CHI St. Joseph Health Occupational Medicine services include:
- Physical Exams
- Agility Testing*
- DOT Physicals
- Vision Testing
- Lab Work
- DOT Drug Screens
- Non-DOT Drug Screens
- Spirometry Testing (PFT)
- Respirator Fit Testing*
- On-The-Job Injury Care
- 24/7 Occupational Medicine Care*
For minor to moderate injuries and illnesses in the workplace, visit one of our four Express Care locations.
For severe injuries, visit one of our five Emergency Centers.
*Not provided at all locations.
Workplace Wellness. Working to keep your team healthy.
CHI St. Joseph Health Occupational Medicine provides pre-employment testing and screening through the CHI St. Joseph Health network of clinics, and offers services including, but not limited to:
- Illness and injury assessment and/or consultation for complex cases
- Consulting on OSHA compliance
On-site services include:
- Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- DOT Physical Exams & Drug Screening
- Non-DOT Physical Exams & Drug Screening
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Flu Shots
- Hepatitis A & B
- Blood Pressure
- Biometric (Glucose & Lipid Panel)
Your employees are too important to trust to just anyone. Let CHI St. Joseph Health give them the care they need.