As Texas reopens, “non-essential” businesses get the go-ahead to open their doors again. But the pandemic isn’t over just yet. How can employers protect their employees from contracting and spreading COVID-19 in the office? We’ve compiled a comprehensive guide with four printable posters for the office to help business owners prepare.
Taking Care of Business: The Back-to-the-Office Playbook for Employers
This playbook offers guidance to help protect employees at jobs classified at a lower exposure risk, in other words, those that don’t require frequent contact with the general public.
The resource includes:
- A checklist to use when preparing the workplace for reopening
- Guidelines and procedures to consider implementing
- Employee training tips for preventing the spread of illness
- How to develop a response plan if an employee exhibits symptoms
- Three posters with preventive information
- A printable sign for designating maximum occupancy in each room