Now offering care through online televisits. Learn More
The St. Joseph Health team includes specialists in every discipline, including pediatricians who love kids and are passionate about providing the most advanced and loving care possible.
Caring for children from birth to young adulthood at convenient locations throughout the Brazos Valley region, St. Joseph Health Pediatricians have access to leading-edge diagnostic tools and every treatment and care resource of the region’s largest health system.
With a firm commitment to family-centered care, our pediatricians excel at diagnosing and treating common childhood illnesses, as well as serious diseases and chronic conditions like cancer, congenital heart disease and diabetes.
When a specialist is needed to provide expert insight and advanced care, you can rely on our pediatricians to know who is best, as they’re connected with the largest network of medical specialists in the region, including orthopedic, cardiac, neurology, cancer, transplantation and countless other specialties.
Find pediatricians with a passion for healing.
The pediatricians at St. Joseph Health are trained, educated and experienced in treating children from birth to young adulthood. Because they have a passion for healing, they never stop searching for ways to improve.
- Acute injuries
- Adolescent alcohol/chemical dependency
- Adolescent care
- Asthma and related disorders
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Behavioral problems
- Birth defects
- Childhood anemias and bleeding disorders
- Childhood weight management
- Digestive disorders in children and teens
- Eating disorders
- General internal medicine
- Infectious disease
- Lead poisoning
- Learning disabilities
- Menstrual disorders, hirsutism and other hormonal problems
- Pediatric kidney disorders
- Preventive healthcare
- Recurrent ear infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Sports medicine
- Sleep disorders
- Teen pregnancy prevention