St. Joseph Health and Texas A&M Health Science Center have come together to establish a co-branded primary care network aimed at improving access to healthcare for the Brazos Valley community while also training future clinicians.
We believe that everyone deserves access to quality, affordable healthcare. Our organizations share similar values around improving the health and quality of life of the communities we serve through research, education, and innovation in healthcare. Our enhanced partnership will elevate the quality and delivery of healthcare for the Brazos Valley community by partnering clinicians and faculty at Texas A&M Health Science Center with physicians and clinicians at St. Joseph Health.
A&M Care Plan: In-network physicians and reduced copays
All St. Joseph and Texas A&M Health Network physicians are participating providers for the A&M Care Plan, meaning you can find affordable, high-quality care all over the Brazos Valley, from Brenham to Normangee. Our partnership offers reduced copays for A&M Care Plan holders, including:
A 75% reduction in primary care copays
A 50% reduction in specialty care copays
A 50% reduction in coinsurance costs at all St. Joseph Health locations throughout the Brazos Valley
Our offices are open and ready to provide care.
We've taken several steps to make sure you're safe when you come to our doctor's offices.
Our Commitment to Patient Safety for In-Person Visits
We are now offering care through virtual visits on your telephone or computer, however, for certain types of visits, your physician may need to see you in his or her office to properly evaluate your condition.
Is it safe to come to the clinic to seek medical care for non-flu/COVID-19 related conditions?
- If coming to the clinic for an appointment, we recomment practicing good hand hygiene after touching environmental surfaces and using proper cough and sneezing etiquette.
- We are taking the necessary precautions daily to ensure that our patients and employees are safe during this time.
- We are following CDC recommended cleaning/sanitizing practices for exam rooms, waiting areas, and other clinic spaces.
- Additionally, we are following social distancing practices, which include signage reminders and markers on the floor to indicate spacing standards (6 feet apart).
- The number of staff and patients in our clinics may be restricted at times as needed.
- When the physician's office calls to confirm your appointment, they will also pre-screen you for your potential of having covid-19 and ask you to wear a mask to your appointment.
- When you come to our clinic for an appointment, you will be required to wear a mask and screened again upon entering the office; this may include a temperature screen.