St. Joseph Health offers a full range of gynecological treatment in inpatient and outpatient settings. Minimally invasive procedures are used whenever possible so our patients can, in many cases, leave the hospital sooner and return to normal activities almost immediately.
We believe that you are the most important member of your care team. We collaboratively work with you, our physicians, and staff to plan your medical and interventional treatment.
Some of the gynecological treatment options we offer include:
- Bladder Repair
- Endometrial Ablation
- Gallbladder Removal
- Hernia Repair
- Hysteroscopic Polypectomy
- Hysteroscopic Sterilization
- Removal of Cyst, Tumors
- Surgery for Cervical, Uterine, Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine, Vaginal Prolapse Repair
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Robotic Gynecological Surgery