St. Joseph Health Heart and Vascular Care Center cardiologists, researchers and auxiliary staff are passionate about continuously improving the diagnosis and treatment of all types of heart disease.
We are recognized for making ground-breaking progress in treating many heart conditions and providing exceptional care, but all this recognition would be meaningless without the results we achieve for our patients. That is where our passion lies.
Our goal is always to provide the least invasive option to treat heart disease. This approach delivers excellent results for each patient with the shortest possible recovery time.
Leading cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons treating multiple heart conditions.
Our highly respected cardiologists and surgeons are skilled in a wide range of cardiac procedures used to treat heart conditions. As we are a leading heart care center, our nationally recognized cardiologists have access to the most advanced resources available to diagnose and treat heart conditions that include many rare and complex disorders.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Heart Conditions:
- Heart failure - reduced ability of the heart to pump blood
- Hypertension - high blood pressure
- Coronary artery disease - narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries
- Arrhythmia - irregular heartbeat
- Heart disease - a defect in one or more structures of the heart or blood vessels
- Vascular disease - includes diseases of the arteries, veins and lymph vessels, or blood disorders which decrease circulation
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD) - Blockage that affects blood vessels outside of the heart
- Cardiomyopathy - enlarged, thick or rigid heart muscle
- Congenital heart disease in adults - a defect in one or more structures of the heart or blood vessels that predated birth
- Atrial fibrillation - irregular heart rhythm
- Aortic stenosis - occurs when the heart's aortic valve narrows, preventing the valve from opening fully and obstructing blood flow
- Valvular heart disease - characterized by damage to or a defect in one of the four heart valves of the heart
It's your heart. And it's our passion.