Senior Renewal Program
Reopening February 2021!
As you reach your senior years, you’ll face many of life’s challenges that come with age such as losing a spouse, family member, or friends, or experience a decrease in your quality of health or mobility. These experiences can feel overwhelming and have a negative effect your health, both emotionally and physically.
The Senior Renewal program at St. Joseph Health offers help in decreasing or resolving these issues, and also improving your emotional health. We strive to help strengthen your emotional and physical well-being.
Our program’s core principles include:
- Restore your quality of life
- Value your specific needs and the role of your family
- Provide excellent treatment
- Develop an ongoing plan for care and support
Our comprehensive team of physicians, therapists, and clinicians are dedicated to caring for you in a compassionate way. Through our program, you’ll learn effective ways to cope with your concerns through a combination of therapies, nursing care, and an individualized treatment plan that may include:
- Referrals to community resources
- Group therapy with other senior adults with similar concerns
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Continuous communication with your physician
For more information on the program, download the Senior Renewal Program brochure or contact a location nearest to you.
1110 Woodson Drive
Caldwell, TX 77836
10 S. Judson
Navasota, TX 77868
100 W. Cross Street
Madisonville, TX 77864