At St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital in Bryan, we accept teen volunteers (ages 14-17) during the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
Requirements to volunteer include:
- Applicants must be 14 years of age
- Must be able to commit to at least one 3-4 hour shift a week
- One non-family recommendation letter
- Pass background screening
- Complete online orientation/forms
- Complete TB testing (required prior to beginning to volunteer and updated yearly).
- Complete Influenza vaccination (required if you volunteer between October 1st and March 31st yearly)