CHI St. Joseph Health Hand Therapy is the largest team of occupational therapists and certified hand therapists in the region. Our hand therapists have extensive experience treating hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder injuries and conditions. We use physician specific protocols to treat post-operative patients to the specifications of their surgeons.
Could hand therapy help you?
- Arthritis at the base of the thumb
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Fractures and dislocations of the wrist and hand
- Joint contractures
- Nerve compressions/injuries
- Nerve injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Rotator Cuff injuries
- Performing arts/overuse injuries
- Tendonitis/Tendon injuries
- Traumatic hand or arm injuries
- Activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Computer ergonomics
- Function and sensory re-education
- Joint protection principles for rheumatoid arthritis patients
- Return to work services
Hand Therapy requires a physician referral. You are encouraged to share this information with your physician and talk about the possible benefit of this program.
Contact us today to learn more: